Amundi, the European asset manager with €1.475tn in assets under management, has announced the acquisition of Taiwan-based Mirae Asset Global Investments. Mirae Asset Global Investments has officially changed its name to Amundi Taiwan Limited with effect from today. Amundi said the acquisition of MAGI Taiwan is an important milestone for Amundi's business in Taiwan and further its commitment to the Taiwan fund management industry. Through this acquisition Amundi today has a total of 27 offshore funds and 3 onshore funds registered in Taiwan. Vincent Mortier, deputy chief investm...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes