Solactive AG has launched a new line of ESG screened indices in the equity and fixed income space. Solactive ISS ESG Screened Index Series aims to track various size and regional segments of the global capital markets, such as Japan, the United States, Europe, and Developed Markets, including only companies that have a record of low involvement in controversial areas, according to market standards on ESG controversy screens. Solactive worked with major ESG data and analytics provider ISS ESG, which developed the underlying framework utilised for the ESG screening. In order to identify...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes