The vast majority of consumers in Hong Kong believe fintech companies and the services they provide are as trustworthy as traditional banks, according to a survey. Seven in every ten (70%) Hong Kongers said to have the same level of trust between fintech and banks, the study from MHP Communications revealed.However, this number drops dramatically if the question is different, as only 8% believe that fintech deserve their trust more than their own banks whilst 22% admit that fintech companies are less trustworthy than their tried-and-tested financial services providers. Banks occupy fo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes