Eastspring has named Wai-Kwong Seck its new chief executive as Guy Strapp announced his retirement after 12 years with the company. Seck was previously Asia Pacific CEO of State Street Bank & Trust Company and is due to join the $195bn asset manager on 15 April. Prior to joining State Street in 2011, he was CFO of the Singapore Exchange for eight years, with stints Seck in the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the government of Singapore Investment Corporation, Lehman Brothers and DBS Bank. "I am excited to be taking on the role of chief executive officer for Eastspring. It has a prov...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes