Investec Asset Management has launched the Investec UK Sustainable Equity fund (OEIC) in response to UK investors' threefold requirements of achieving strong financial returns. The fund offers UK clients a diversified and differentiated investment strategy focusing on positive impact and engagement and aims to provide investors with long-term capital growth and income. It will provide investors with 3% outperformance of the FTSE All Share index per annum (gross of fees) over a full market cycle. Portfolio manager Matt Evans will run the Investec UK Sustainable Equity Fund, with the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes