Insight Investment, a global asset and risk manager, has become the latest manager to seek a Guernsey Green Fund designation for one of its funds. Insight received a Guernsey Green Fund accreditation for its farmland fund, the Global Farmland Fund Limited (GFF), which invests in farming projects worldwide. Dr Andy Sloan, chairman of Guernsey Green Finance, the body created to develop green and sustainable finance in the island, said: "Insight Investment incorporates responsible investment considerations throughout its farmland investment process. Its support for the Guernsey Green Fun...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes