The UAE government has granted the first batch of 10-year residency visas to the finalists and winners of the Mohammed bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Distinction, as the country pushes forward its status as an incubator of talent and innovation. The names of scientists were announced during the second annual meeting of the Mohammad Bin Rashid Academy of Scientists, in the presence of more than 150 scientists from across the world. "The granting of long-term resident visas to scientists and researchers is a reflection of the UAE leadership's vision to enhance the country's position a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes