Theo Estié has taken up the key role of group company secretary and legal counsel for International Financial Group Limited (IFGL). Reporting to group risk director, Sue-Ann Ind, a core part of Theo's role will be to lead the implementation of the enhanced Corporate Governance Code. "Theo has a unique combination of experience that will further strengthen the IFGL leadership team. Particularly his significant expertise in implementing corporate governance requirements, integrating newly acquired businesses, implementing risk-based capital and solvency requirements, as well as his deep...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes