Magallanes Impacto fund has surpassed €12m in assets under management three months after inception, the Spanish manager has reported. The firm had estimated it would achieve €20m of AUM during its launch phase, a figure that now it is expected to reach during January. The fund, launched in September, is a social impact strategy investing in financial institutions that give micro-credits to deprived people in developing countries. It aims at generating annual returns of between 2% and 4% and counts on the advisory of Gawa Capital Partners, which advises the Spanish manager on which ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes