Columbia Threadneedle Investments has made two appointments for its Responsible Investment team raising to 12 the number of investment professionals belonging to the unit. Olivia Watson, who has been hired as senior analyst, will be in charge of responsible investment research and engagement on environmental, social and governance issues, as part of the company's stewardship activities in EMEA. Watson joins Columbia Threadneedle from the Principles for Responsible Investment, where she was responsible for overseeing the development of collaborative investor initiatives and investor en...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes