Lu International in Singapore plans to target corporate clients in its next expansion phase, announcing Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation as one of its first corporate clients. Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC Bank) is one of its first corporate clients with access to its investment products, the company said in a media release. "We have also seen substantial interest from private equity firms keen on exploring new forms of distribution. This success is largely due to the credibility and returns which investors have experienced on the platform. It is also an exciting phase...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes