Atlanticomnium has appointed Patrick Smouha as co-manager of GAM's credit opportunities strategies. Smouha, who joined Atlanticomnium in 2012, will co-manage the strategies alongside existing managers Anthony Smouha and Gregoire Mivelaz, effective 1 January 2019. He is based in Geneva. He is currently assistant fund manager, responsible for dealing and execution. He has been a member of Atlanticomnium's Investment Committee since 2016. From 2012 to 2016, he performed a wide variety of tasks including bond research and assisting with the management and administration of the funds.
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes