Swiss-based UBS has unveiled a new passive-like, rules-based equity strategy aimed specifically at countering climate change. The passive-like, rules-based equity strategy is designed as a cost-efficient way of capitalizing on the transition to a low carbon economy, aiming to keep global warming well below 2°c as stipulated in the Paris Agreement on Climate Change. As already demonstrated by the $1.5trn in assets committed to the Montreal Carbon Pledge, we are witnessing an increasing number of investors asking how to align their portfolio with their increasing obligations to incorpo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes