HSBC HSBC has announced Sue Fox as its new CEO in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. The appointment will be effective on 1 February 2019, subject to regulatory and other approvals. Fox, pictured, who has been with the HSBC Group for more than 30 years and held a number of senior positions in the UK and overseas. She is currently CEO of M&S Bank - which is part of the HSBC Group - and has steered the business through its first mainstream current account and mortgage range over the past four years. Clermont Group The Clermont Group announced that it has appointed Thuy Anh ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes