The UK could be left without a voice and forced to accept more than 30 pieces of new EU financial services legislation if the proposed implementation period is put in place along with the ratification of the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has warned. In a response to a request from the Treasury Select Committee, published today (29 November), The FCA offered its assessment of the impact the UK's exit from the European Union, warning the UK faces "a number of risks...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes