Digital corporate communication consultant Comprend has launched Webranking, a research on how Europe’s 500 largest companies use their digital presence to engage and respond to the needs of professional stakeholders in what we have developed as a transparency communications stress test.
The research responds to a start of 2015 which has seen a significant flow of investments towards European equities, driven by the beginning of the ECB’s quantitative easing.
Some stats from the FT 500 Europe report:
- Technology at service for the user (mobile) – Only 24% have responsive websites (for mobiles etc)
- Convincing the market: Only 12% present their investor proposition
- Gaining trust through responsibility (CSR) – 68% present a sustainability report
- The war for talent – 36% present information on pay and benfits
- Open to dialogue with stakeholders – 58% provide social media presence on corporate website
Why it matters for the companies (and why failing is a problem):
- Is the company ready to manage a reputation crisis?
- Is the company giving people the information they want/need?
- Do their most important stakeholders understand your business and the value of your strategy?
- Are their maximizing their competitiveness (what sets them apart)
Click here to read full report: Webranking-Executive Summary-FT Europe 500_full report