The members of the German BVI fund association have elected the new management board for the next three years as part of their current Annual General Meeting.
The Executive Board is composed of:
– Georg Allendorf, spokesman of the Board of Management, RREEF Investment GmbH,
– Stefan Keitel, Deka Investment GmbH,
– Holger Naumann, spokesman of the Management, Deutsche Asset Management Investment GmbH,
– Tobias C. Pross, member of the Management Board, Allianz Global Investors (Chairman),
– Hans Joachim Reinke, chairman of the Management Board, Union Asset Management Holding AG,
– Carsten Schmeding, chairman of the Management Board, Nord/LB Asset Management AG,
– Karl Stäcker, management spokesman, Frankfurt Trust Investment-Gesellschaft mbH ,
– Evi C. Vogl, spokesman of the Management Board, Amundi Deutschland GmbH,
– Bernd Vorbeck, chairman of the Management Board, Universal Investment GmbH.
The eight members of the Executive Board have now been re-elected. Carsten Schmeding of Nord/LB Asset Management AG has recently joined the company. The statutory maximum number of nine members of the Management Board has thus been reached. Allianz GI Tobias Pross was re-elected as the chairman of the BVI Board.