BCEE Asset Management to scrap multi-asset fund

clock
BCEE Asset Management to scrap multi-asset fund

Luxembourg-based asset manager BCEE Asset Management is to dissolve the CBP Select Dje High Conviction fund, sub-fund of the CBP Select Sicav, on 18 January 2017.

The fund invests globally in shares, including Real Estate Investment Trusts (“REITS”), and/or securities similar to shares (such as for example bonus certificates, participation certificates, equity warrants, etc.), in bonds (fixed rate and/or floating-rate), convertible bonds, warrant bonds, perpetual bonds, other fixed income and/or floating rate debt instruments (including zero coupon bonds) and/or other authorised assets.

The fund was notably distributed in Luxembourg, Switzerland and Belgium.

As of 31 December 2016, the CBP Select Dje High Conviction fund had £6.82m (€7.76m) of assets under management.

The Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat, Luxembourg (BCEE) holds 90% of BCEE Asset Management’s share capital and the insurance company La Luxembourgeoise holds the remaining 10%.