Pair of French firms form €1.2bn AuM group

clock
Pair of French firms form €1.2bn AuM group

French asset management boutique Twenty First Capital and private wealth manager Kiplink Finance have stricken a strategic partnership.

The operation, that has been completed last July, sees Twenty First Capital becoming majority shareholder of Kiplink Finance at 51%. The remaining 49% are held by Kiplink Finance’s management team, led by Dorothée Marty.

Kiplink Finance will remain autonomous and will keep its identity. No change will be made to the governance of the firm. The group formed with Twenty First Capital, established in 2011 by former Rothschild & Cie multimanagement chief Stanislas Bernard, will manage over €1.2bn in assets. The manager had €825m of AuM as of end of August 2017.

Twenty First Capital runs strategies covering multiple asset classes while Kiplink Finance invests in direct line or through fund selection for advisory and mandate management purposes. The wealth manager also provides fiscal and legal expertise for global patrimonial management.

Both Bernard and Marty have underlined their partnership gave birth to a much differentiating entity within the French market.

Also the transaction will enable a cross fertilisation with LBO France Gestion, a 20% shareholder of Twenty First Capital, on the private management and private equity segments.

More on