A&G’s CEO Sergio Navarro has announced that he will resign from the Spanish firm after being with the private banking group for the last 16 years.
The Spanish firm did not disclose the reasons of the resignation, but it highlighted Navarro’s key role to build “one of the leading independent private banking entities in Spain”.
A&G has more than doubled its turnover in recent years, surpassing to date €7bn in assets under management. The firm has a team of more than 200 professionals in its offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Santander, Seville, Valladolid, Valencia and Luxembourg.
Swiss bank EFG holds 54% stake in the company, while the remaining 46% is in the hands of the main agents and executives of the firm, which is one of the group’s most characteristic signs of identity.