French asset management group La Française has incresead its ownership in the international real estate platform La Française Forum Real Estate Partners (LFF REP) to 85%. Members of the platform’s management hold the remaining 15%.
LFF REP was established in February 2014 after the purchase of property manager Cushman & Wakefield Investors by La Française and real estate investment firm Forum Partners.
The platform is to be re-branded La Française Real Estate Partners International (La Française REP International).
CEO David Rendall and managing director Jens Göttler will continue to manage the platform, which focuses on direct and indirect real investments in Europe and operates from London, Frankfurt as well from Seoul.
It is understood former joint owner Forum Partners will continue to focus on its real estate private equity activities and the expansion of its global co-investment program.
La Française manages over €57bn in assets as of end July 2016.