Toronto-based investment firm Redwood Asset Management, a subsidiary of Purpose Investments, has listed the Marijuana Opportunities fund on Toronto's NEO exchange. The ETF, providing exposure to global issuers with interest in marijuana or marijuana-related industries, will be actively managed by Greg Taylor. "The fund represents another important new frontier for investors. We strongly believe the Fund's institutional-style active approach - which will include fundamental and technical analysis, the ability to sell short, and tactical management of cash to take advantage of volatilit...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes