La Banque Postale Asset Management has announced the official launch of its Conviction ISR fund range.
The range consists of six funds, four of which being SRI conviction strategies including the existing LBPAM ISR Actions Euro and the LBPAM ISR Actions Environnement funds as well as the newly launched LBPAM ISR Diversifié and the LBPAM ISR Obli Crédit funds.
The LBPAM ISR Obli Crédit focuses primarily on credit in the eurozone and aims to outperform the Barclays Bloomberg Euro-Aggregate 500 MM over a five-year recommended period.
Two solidarity funds, LBPAM Actions Solidaires and Libertés and Solidarités, complete the Conviction ISR range.
LBPAM has set guidelines for conviction SRI management :
- Around half of the investment universe is systematically put aside of the funds’ investment scope;
- Each company is thoroughly analysed regarding its impact on the following issues: demographics evolution, urbanisation, climate, environment, agriculture, food, public healthcare;
- Investment decisions must favour companies with best practices in the energy and economy transition, territory development, sustainable management of resources, implementation of a responsible governance;
- High conviction investments regarding extra financial potential;
- Fund management shall not replicate indices;
- Voting rights are exercised actively at annual general meetings and regular dialogue with companies around ESG practices is engaged.
Last April, LBPAM announced plans to become a fully SRI-compliant manager by 2020.