Swedish wind power developer Nordisk Vindkraft and Natixis’ SRI boutique Mirova have partnered for the sale, construction and operational management of the Våsberget wind farm in Gävleborg County, Sweden.
The Våsberget wind farm project is located 8 km southwest of Ramsjö, Ljusdal municipality, and comprises 8 Vestas V117 turbines with a rated capacity of 3.45MW.
The project has been granted all requisite rights, permits and authorisations. Nordisk Vindkraft will build and operate the wind farm.
The wind farm will start producing energy in September 2016.
Mirova owns 80% of the wind farm while Nordisk Vindkraft holds the remaining 20% share.
It aims to produce 80GWh of green electricity per year that has beenestimated to be enough for the consumption of 32,000 Swedish households.
It contribute to reaching the global and Swedish climate targets by reducing CO2 emissions by approximately 76,000 tons yearly.
Raphael Lance, head of Mirova Renewable Energy Funds said: “This project, which would be our third in Sweden, features excellent fundamentals enabling highly competitive electricity production.
“It will broaden Mirova-Eurofideme 3’s geographical footprint following the first 5 renewable energy investments done by our third fund cumulating c. 200MW, primarily in France, since it was launched 18 months ago.”