Michael Strobaek, global CIO and head of Investment Solutions & Products at Credit Suisse, is set to deliver the keynote at this year’s Nordic Investment Managers Forum in Zurich on 23 October, outlining his thoughts and experiences on a Scandinavian background as it has influenced his career over more than 20 years in Switzerland.
At the Zurich event, Strobaek will be joined by other session speakers including:
- Allan Willy Larsen, head of FX and Mortgage Bonds at Jyske Capital.
- David Bakkegaard Karsbøl, who joined Sparinvest in 2013 as chief strategist.
- Tomas Johansson, portfolio manager of the global equity fund SKAGEN Insight.
- Kjell Morten Hjørnevik, who joined DNB Asset Management in 1999 as a portfolio manager, responsible for the DNB SAA/TAA and in 2008 became portfolio manager for DNB Nordic Equities.
- Thomas Haugaard, who is a senior economist in the Emerging Markets Debt Hard Currency (EMD HC) team at Danske Bank Asset Management.
Now in its fifth year, the NIMF has been extended to Zurich (23 October at the Park Hyatt), Munich (24 October at The Charles), before returning to Luxembourg (25 October at the Cercle cité) – all intended to bring a Nordic perspective to different asset classes and investment approaches.
Further details can be found at www.nimf.lu, as well as on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/nordic-investment-managers-forum/.