Austrian asset manager C-Quadrat has completed the acquisition of a 51% stake in Advenis Investment Managers for €2.4m. Advenis will hold the remaining 49% of the company and refocus on its core businesses (real estate and distribution).
Following the closure of the deal, Advenis IM has been rebranded C-Quadrat Asset Management France, the firm has announced. At the same time, Advenis has been awarded an asset management license for Advenis Real Estate IM, that runs French property funds formerly managed by Advenis IM.
In addition, InvestmentEurope has learned that William Sharp has been appointed deputy chief executive officer of C-Quadrat Asset Management France in July.
He reports to Carlo Michienzi, CEO de C-Quadrat France. With Advenis IM since January 2015, Sharp oversees European equities investments and manages the AIM Europe Multicaps, AIM Europe Smallcaps and AIM Europe Sélection funds.