Funds seeking the LuxFLAG label have until 15 January to submit their applications for the next review sessions, according to the labelling organisation.
This follows a month after the latest batch of funds, for which labels were confirmed on 14 December, across the Microfinance, Environment, ESG, Climate Finance and Green Bond categories of labels offered.
As of 14 December:
- The ESG label was granted to three funds for the first time: DPAM Invest B Equities World Sustainable, SELECTRA Best of SRI Balanced and SELECTRA Best of SRI Bonds. The ESG label was renewed for: Parvest Smart Food and BNP Paribas L1 Smart Food.
- The Green Bond label was granted to the Climate Awareness Bonds AU3CB0245884,US298785HM16 and XS1641457277.
- The Microfinance label was renewed for: Microfinance Initiative for Asia (MIFA) Debt Fund and Blue Orchard Microfinance Fund.
- The Environment label was renewed for: Parvest Aqua, Parvest Climate Impact, Parvest Global Environment, BNP Paribas Aqua, BNP Paribas Aqua L1 Equity World, Global Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Fund and Mirova Eurofideme III.
- The Climate Finance label was renewed for: Green for Growth Fund, East Capital China Environmental and NSF Climate Change +.
LuxFLAG has issued 81 labels thus far: 31 Microfinance, 9 Environment, 16 ESG, 4 Climate Finance and 21 Green Bonds.