RL360 has added a second product to its app that features round the clock applications and a host of new features for those that are registered. Oracle is the second product to be added to the RL360 App, following the roll out of the new technology last year that featured the company’s regular premium savings product Quantum. “We’ve had a strong response since we launched the RL360 App with Quantum last year,” said marketing director Simon Barwell, pictured left. “Our intention all along was to add more products and we’re happy to be able to do that with Oracle now, with more produ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes