RL360° has unveiled a new app for tablets and similar devices, which it says will allow applications for its flagship regular premium savings product, RL360° Quantum, “to be submitted instantly online”.
“The easy-to-use paperless system will save time and money, and will provide a flexible and secure solution for both advisers and their policyholders,” RL360° said.
Additional RL360° products will also be made available via apps in due course, the Isle of Man-based life company added.
RL360° director of customer services Denzil Williams, pictured, noted that the company was bringing out the app at a time when “advisers are adopting technology with a passion, as they aim for ever higher standards of professionalism”.
In addition to eliminating the need for traditional signatures by pens on paper, the app would also enable advisers to collect data and evidence electronically, and even offline as needed, Williams added.
According to RL360°, its new app:
• Reduces hassle – thus enabling the user to work offline, and make use of helpful shortcuts to speed up preparing an application. As mentioned above, evidence can be captured and certified directly on the device.
• Improves acceptance – the app’s built in validation checks help applications come in right the first time they’re submitted.
• Provides for secure submission – application and supporting documents are encrypted and sent in directly to us.
• Saves time and money – it eliminates the need for costly couriers by allowing applications to be submitted instantly online.
• Is flexible – however an adviser prepares and submits new business, our flexible system can adapt to their needs.
• Tracks applications – users can watch an application’s progress and upload any outstanding requirements.
• Is available both for Apple and Android devices – the free app can be downloaded from the Apple Store or the Play Store.
• Allows 24/7 document access – advisers and clients can access policy documents online throughout the lifetime of the policy.
To begin submitting RL360° Quantum applications online, an adviser must have terms of business with RL360°, and be registered to use the company’s Online Service Centre, RL360° said.