Next year will be dominated by five key investment themes, according to State Street’s latest Global Market Outlook publication.
The themes include:
- The likelihood of increased volatility risk and the need to take steps to mitigate the effects on portfolios
- Understanding how equity markets will be affected by interest rate differentials
- Understanding and identifying reforms in emerging markets to determine which will provide superior returns
- Being prepared for changes to fixed income and currency markets as interest rate differentials increase between the US and other regions
- Positioning correctly to take opportunities at the micro level despite the continued poor outlook at the macro level for Europe
Back to Top