Jersey-based financial advisory firm Lumiere Wealth, part of the controversial Providence group of companies, has been officially closed down. Local reports in The Jersey Evening Post have confirmed that the IFA firm, has been ordered to be wound up leaving many Islanders facing the potential prospect of losing their savings. Lumiere Wealth Ltd, which has operated from offices in Jersey’s Castle Quay since last year, has been wound up following a Jersey Royal Court hearing. In making the winding-up application, advocate Elena Moran told the Jersey court that investors had wrongly be...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes