Friday Trivia Quiz – Asian billionaires edition
Every Friday, we challenge our readers with five financial trivia questions drawn from the international/offshore world…
To see the answers, go to page 2. To suggest a question, email email@example.com.
1. Which Asian city now has more US-dollar billionaires than New York, putting it in first place for the first time, according to the latest Hurun Global Rich List?
a.) Singapore b.) Hong Kong c.) Shanghai d.) Taipei
2. Who is now said to be the richest individual in ‘Greater China’, according to the Hurun Global Rich list, and how much does he/she have?
a.) Li Ka-shing, the Hong Kong mogul
b.) Wang Jianlin, chairman of China’s Wanda Group
c.) Lee Shau Kee, Hong Kong real estate tycoon
d. Jack Ma, founder of China’s Alibaba Group
3. What are dim sum bonds, and what are their British equivalent called?
4. “Haigui” is a word one sometimes hears in Chinese and Hong Kong English language circles. What does it refer to?
5. A weekday issue of the Financial Times costs how much in the UK? How much in the Channel Islands?
What about the weekend edition?
To see the answers to this quiz, go to page 2.