Building trusts and running pensions on agenda of PFS IoM conference
The Isle of Man regional conference organised by the Personal Finance Society will consider not only the investment outlook for 2016 but also delve into practical matters around running investment committees and providing practical responses to fiscal rule changes as they affect tax treatment of returns in the UK.
Taking place at the Empress Hotel in Douglas on 9 March, the event features views from Jupiter, Invesco Perpetual, Partnership and Zurich.
The programme includes:
- Structuring and running an investment committee from a regulatory perspective
- A look ahead to see if 2016 will be a better year for financial markets
- Using a hybrid model to give pension freedoms both flexibility and income guarantees
- An overview of the recent changes to the tax treatment of UK dividends
- Balancing the risks of ‘income plus’ higher yield products with those offering lower natural yields
- Building trust in seconds, getting appointments without rejection and the 15 magic words that get more clients
- The case study will focus on structuring an appropriate protection portfolio for the owners, directors and employees of small businesses.
Further information is available from: http://www.thepfs.org/media/6606774/isle-of-man-q1-2016-agenda.pdf