The November edition of International Investment now available
The November edition of International Investment is now available to view and download online.
Our cover story (see above) sees James Pearcy-Caldwell of ‘Best Best-Practice’, sponsored by Old Mutual International, award winners Aisa International discuss the quest for new frontiers and higher standards.
We also have an exclusive three-page interview with Momentum’s chief executive Ferdi van Heerden on his company’s investment philosophy and his South African roots.
This issue also includes:
• Regional Focus: Luxembourg – The Grand Duchy shrugs off dated tax haven image to focus on modern investors
• Globalisation fuels international health insurance industry’s growth: special report
• Asia’s private banking industry faces challenges, including hard-to-please clients
• Novia Global’s Bill Vasilieff considers the spectre of fintech, and what advisers need to know – and don’t
• We take an early look at the entity comprised of recently-merged International Wealth Insurer and fellow Grand Duchy industry player, Foyer SA
• The Isaac Brock Society: A Canadian blog launched in 2011 is now a global source of information and opinion on FATCA, and other expat American issues
• Morningstar sector analysis of emerging market debt
• Fund performance data
• And a review of what we’re told is Jersey’s best traditional financial services industry pub
Special section: International Investment’s 2016 International Fund & Product Awards – Everything you need to know about the winners and the awards night itself
Click here to view the UK digital edition of the magazine
Click here to view the International digital edition of the magazine
To receive a free copy of our magazine, our daily bulletins, or to view or download the digital online please subscribe here.